Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday 24 January 2011

Winter Wonderland

Hello everyone. This is my second blog and I'm very excited about this one. In winter, people think that because it is cold, fashion is thrown out of the window. Well I'm here to tell you how looking cool can still keep you warm.

Knitwear is brilliant, the 'in' thing right now. Knitwear jumpers and long cardigans are very snuggley and warm, but stylish and fashionable at the same time. Wear knitwear with leggings and boots, jeans and boots, pumps. Basically it looks good with anything, and throw on a long colourful necklace to finish off the look.

Jackets and Coats. I know many teenagers around will refuse to leave the house with a coat on, but with a leather jacket, it can keep you warm. Leather jackets are also 'in' at the moment, and I recommend them, purely because I myself have a leather jacket, and wear it everywhere, it is very comfortable.

Hoodies. People believe anyone in a hoodie is classed as a chav. This is not the case. You can have a designer hoodie, for example, Jack wills or Abercrombie and Fitch. But to have a hoodie on will a) keep you warm and b) will look good, and you can't go wrong with them. I think lounging around in hoodies and trackies are the best things to wear, i love lounging.

So unfortunately this is the end of my blog, but don't worry, there will be another one on shortly.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment